Jan 12 2009
An Enlightened Race? [Excerpts]
Aryanism, the belief in a super-race, is a foundational teaching of Hinduism's caste system. It was also Hitler's twisted rationale for the annihilation of six million Jews and additional millions of other "impure" racial and societal strains. This same attitude of elitism breeds the New Age viewpoint of man's coming "quantum leap in the evolution of consciousness" that will create a new "awakened" and "enlightened" race.1 But there won't be any room for those who resist this transformed mystical world.
Gurus excuse away the madness and cruelty of the Holocaust as being the result of inadequate karma. Even Gandhi pleaded with the British to surrender to Hitler. "Hitler is not a bad man," he told them.2
Neale Donald Walsch, in one of his popular Conversations with God books, said God told him the following: “I do not love ‘good’ more than I love ‘bad.’ Hitler went to heaven. When you understand this, you will understand God.3
“Hitler didn't hurt anyone. In a sense, he didn't inflict suffering, he ended it.4
“The mistakes Hitler made did no harm or damage to those whose deaths he caused. Those souls were released from their earthly bondage, like butterflies emerging from a cocoon.”5
[It is] astounding that even though Walsch made such statements, his Conversations with God books remained on the New York Times Best Seller List for over two years, selling millions of copies. While most people would say that what happened in Germany under Hitler was an atrocity that must never be repeated, the New Age is conditioning people toward the same mindset. Those who refuse to be enlightened or awakened (to the divinity within) stand in the way of the world's healing and need to be removed. Barbara Marx Hubbard, a prolific New Age author and speaker, calls this the selection process.6
Most people don't think of Hitler as a New Ager or certainly not a Hindu, but his philosophy on the "divinity" of man was right in line with the pantheistic view:
A new variety of man is beginning to separate out. The old type of man will have but a stunted existence. All creative energy will be concentrated in the new one. . . . I might call the two varieties [of man] the god-man and the mass animal. . . . Man is becoming God--that is the simple fact. Man is God in the making.7
1. Eckhart Tolle, The Power of Now (Novato, CA: New World Library and Vancouver, BC: Namaste Publishing, First paperback printing, 2004), p. 67; terms "awakened" and "enlightened" throughout book.
2. Richard Grenier, "The Gandhi Nobody Knows," ("Commentary," March 1983, published monthly by the American Jewish Committee, New York, NY, http://history.eserver.org/ghandi-nobody-knows.txt, accessed 8/2008).
3. Neale Donald Walsch, Conversations with God, Book 1 (New York, NY: Penguin Putnam, First Hardcover edition, 1996), p. 61.
4. Neale Donald Walsch, Conversations with God, Book 2 (Charlottesville, VA: Hampton Road Publishing Company, 1997), p. 56.
5. Ibid., p. 42.
6. For more information on Barbara Marx Hubbard's "selection process," read Warren Smith's Reinventing Jesus Christ (Conscience Press).
7. Hermann Rauschning, Hitler Speaks (Kessinger Publishing, LLC, 2006), p.p. 241-242.
(Out of India by Caryl Matrisciana, pp. 213-216)
[TBC: “For God does know that in the day you eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and you shall be as gods, knowing good and evil” (Genesis:3:5. Satan constantly reuses the same lie. It always has the same appeal to unregenerate man.]