What do you really believe—and why does it matter to your life, your family, and your faith?
We live in a culture with more questions than ever—questions that affect one's acceptance of the Bible as authoritative and trustworthy. This DVD features easy-to-understand answers to some of the most important apologetics quandaries of today. You'll love these highly stylized mini-interviews, featuring authors from the best-selling book. This DVD contains twelve answers, each about 4 minutes in length.
Ten of the answers are based on topics in The New Answers Book 1, and two are totally new.
Concise and fast-paced, this cutting-edge DVD is especially great for teens and young adults.
- Is There Really a God? - Ken Ham
- Cain's Wife—Who Was She? - Ken Ham
- Does Distant Starlight Prove the Universe Is Old? - Dr. Jason Lisle
- Is Natural Selection the Same Thing as Evolution? - Dr. Georgia Purdom
- Doesn't Carbon 14 Dating Disprove the Bible? - Dr. Andrew Snelling
- Why Shouldn't Christians Accept Millions of Years? - Dr. Terry Mortenson
- Did Dinosaurs Turn Into Birds? - Dr. David Menton
- Genesis: Today's Answer to Racism - Carl Kerby
- Was There Really a Noah's Ark & Flood? - Ken Ham
- What Really Happened to the Dinosaurs? - Ken Ham
- How Did Defense Attack Structures Come About? - Bodie Hodge
- How to Survive a Secular College - Dr. Jason Lisle
- Title: The New Answers DVD 1
- Item#: DVD304
- ISBN: 881994003723
- Size: 1 DVD, 43 minutes
- Length: 7.25
- Width: 5.50
- Weight: 0.3
- Copyright: 2010