¿HORA DEL ESPECTACULO
After screening Mel Gibson's The Passion of the Christ, T.A. McMahon set about writing a book evaluating the enthusiasm generated for the film among evangelicals. The movie was touted as the greatest opportunity for witnessing since the death of Christ. Could that be true? Or could the church be enthralled with something that might have a host of problems beyond just a popular motion picture about Jesus Christ.
Tom observed a connection between The Passion and trends taking place among professing Bible believers such as the increasing use of entertainment in presenting the gospel, the ecumenical relationship between Catholics and Evangelicals, the use of imagery verging on idolatry, and the major drift away from the objective Word of God in favor of the subjective, "feelings" oriented treatment of the Scriptures.
- ¿HORA DEL ESPECTACULO PARA LAS OVEJAS?
- ¿ES EL MEDIO EL MENSAJE?
- ¿DIVIRTIENDONOS MIENTRAS NOS ALEJAMOS DE LA PALABRA?
- ¿SE PERDIO EN LA TRADUCCION?
- ¿ES COMO ERA?
- EXPERIMENTANDO LA VISION DE MEL GIBSON
- LA MEZCLA DE LA VISION
- EL HOMBRE QUE QUERIA SER JESUS
- ¿IMÁGENES DE OTRO JESUS?
- ¿MARIA, LA PRODUCTORA EJECUTIVA?
- ¿OTRO EVANGELIO?
- ¿OVEJAS ALIMENTADAS POR EL ASALARIADO?
- ¿EVANGELICOS Y CATOLICOS JUNTOS EN LOS CINEMATOGRAFOS?
- ¿LUCES, CAMARA, SALVACION?
- SI, PERO… Y MAS ALLA…
- ¿A LA MANERA DEL HOMBRE O A LA MANERA DE DIOS?
This product is an eBook, and can be purchased only through our website. After you complete checkout, you'll be able to download the eBook right away and read it on your computer or PDA.
We sell downloadable products on the honor system. This product is for the use of you and your immediate family and may not be resold. You are not authorized to modify the file, or send it to anyone outside your immediate family. Your name and address will be encoded into the PDF file.
TBC's eBooks are in PDF format. You will need the Adobe Acrobat Reader, available for free at www.adobe.com.
- Title: Showtime for the Sheep (Spanish)
- Item#: E60134S