A mini-encyclopedia with color illustrations on every page! Presents a broad overview of the evidence for creation, with the Bible serving as our guide. Topics covered include UFOs, ancient civilizations, dinosaurs, and the age of the earth. A beautiful leather hardbound book for your home or library.
From the back cover:
You are about to experience an awesome journey of discovery. This treasury of historic and scientific knowledge puts life-changing keys in your hands to understand our world, and its amazing past.
God invites us to "reason together" (Isaiah 1:18). But today, many people feel intimidated when confronted by intellectuals who are trained to rationalize that the Bible cannot be trusted. So, let's provide answers from simple observations and profound questions that reach deep into the motives of the heart and open the channel to God.
- Part One - In the beginning...science and the Bible agree! The earth was once very different and "very good!" When did it all begin? Surprising facts from the cosmos and the earth unveil the truth about our planet's age.
- Part Two - True science dares to put the big bang and medieval thinking to the test. From woodpeckers to whales, fossils to philosophers, evolution is seen for the deception it really is.
- Part Three - Has the missing link been found? Discover amazing mysteries and myths about dinosaurs: What were they like? Why are they gone?
- Part Four - How do we make sense of all the mysteries of ancient civilizations? Awesome advancements before the Flood - Pyramids, UFOs and ancient technology -all make sense in light of the Biblical record.
"One generation shall praise Thy works to another, and shall declare Thy mighty acts. On the glorious splendor of Thy majesty, and on Thy wonderful works, I will meditate. And men shall speak of the power of Thine AWESOME ACTS." (Psalm 145: 4-6)
Table of Contents:
1. Unlocking the Mysteries of the Early Earth
2. Unlocking the Mysteries of Evolution
3. Unlocking the Mysteries of Original Man
4. Unlocking the Mysteries of Ancient Civilizations
- Title: Unlocking the Mysteries of Creation
- Item#: B13716
- ISBN: 978-0-9672713-0
- Size: 239
- Length: 11.12
- Width: 8.50
- Weight: 2.5
- Copyright: 2002