A stunning revelation about the nation's Christian colleges!
Apologetics powerhouse Ken Ham teams with Dr. Greg Hall for an eye-opening assessment of 200 Christian colleges and universities from across America. During the unprecedented 2010 study by Britt Beemer's America's Research Group (ARG), these colleges were polled on core faith questions...and the results are revealing and shocking!
- Examine the beginnings of the Ivy League schools and their now forgotten purpose at their formation
- Observe the views, responses, and answers to basic questions from these Christian colleges that will surprise and alarm you
- ARG interviewed university presidents, academic deans/vice presidents, as well as the heads of the science and theology/religion departments.
Discover how these institutions address the cultural battlefield of science, Christianity, and the accuracy of the Bible, including views of inspiration, inerrancy, and infallibility. Get tips for choosing colleges and questions you must ask to ensure your children will be instructed to stand boldly on God's Word. Will your college of choice pass the critical test by building your child's faith instead of destroying it?
Table of Contents
- Concern for the Curriculum
- Welcome to the War
- Conflict between the Classrooms
- Worth Fighting For
- Confusion across the Campus
- The High Call of Taking Action
- Ready to Give an Answer
- The High Stakes of Good Thinking: The Age of the Earth
- Decisions, Decisions, Decisions: Choosing the University That's Right for You
- For Students Only: Keys for Surviving and Thriving in College
- Final Thoughts: A Plea for Unity