- Title: New Evangelicalism
- Item#: B19779
- ISBN: 9781597519779
- Size: 208 pp
- Length: 8.25
- Width: 5.25
- Copyright: 2011
Like cascading dominoes, the intentional departure from the belief that the Bible is inerrant has plunged the church of the 21st century down the treacherous slippery slope of accommodation and compromise.
- Are there clear historical markers that identify this dreadful paradigm shift?
- Why have so many evangelicals identified themselves as “new” evangelicals?
- Who was the existentialist person absorbed in mysticism that humanistically masterminded the Purpose Driven Church and the P.E.A.C.E Plan?
- What is the relationship between Fuller Seminary, the Purpose Driven Church, and the Emergent Church Movement?
- How is the Emergent Church’s push for globalization harmonizing with the New World Order in these prophetic last days?
- Can the Calvary Chapel Movement, independent churches, and denominations learn any lessons from others’ errors and mistakes?
Addressing these questions with riveting case studies coupled with staggering and sobering documentation, Paul Smith unfolds the shocking progression of ideas that was birthed in a nest of aberrant church beliefs.
- The Great Deception
- Two Kinds of History
- Does the Bible Teach Inerrancy?
- The Battle Between Modernism and Fundamentalism
- Beginnings at Fuller Seminary
- How Historical Drift Happens
- Liberalizing Fuller Seminary
- A Nest for Aberrant Practice
- The Slippery Slope
- The Purpose Driven Emergent Church
- New Evangelicals in the New World Order
- The Next Generation Drifts Away