- Title: What on Earth is God Doing?
- Item#: B40808
- ISBN: 978-0-915540-80-8
- Size: 144 pp
- Length: 0.00
- Width: 0.00
- Copyright: 2003
For centuries mankind has wrestled with three major questions: Where have we come from? Why are we here? Where are we going? Numerous attempts have been made to answer these questions, often with unsatisfactory results.
Originally published by Loizeaux in 1973, updated and revised in 2003, and now in its 6th printing, this book presents answers to these critical questions by looking at what the Bible has to say. In particular, it focuses on the continuing war of the ages between God and Satan and the role that conflict between good and evil has played in man's history—past and present—with a fascinating glimpse at what is yet to come.
If you have ever wondered what on earth God is doing, this is a good place to find the answer!
About the author: Dr. Renald E. Showers is widely recognized as one of the most distinguished theologians in America today. He is a graduate of Philadelphia College of Bible, holds a B.A. in history from Wheaton College, a Th.M. in church history from Dallas Theological Seminary, and a Th.D. in theology from Grace Theological Seminary. He has served on the faculties of Lancaster Bible College, Moody Bible Institute, and Philadelphia College of Bible. Dr. Showers, currently on staff with The Friends of Israel Gospel Ministry, Inc., has written numerous books and is a contributing editor for Israel My Glory magazine.
- The Setting for Conflict
- The Conflict From the First Human Birth Through the Wilderness Wanderings
- The Conflict From the Conquest of Canaan Through the Fall of Judah
- The Conflict From the Babylonian Captivity Through the Ascension of Christ
- The Conflict From the Removal of Israel From the Place of Blessing Through the Reformation
- The Conflict From the Counter Reformation Through the Philosophy of Ritschl
- The Conflict From Liberal Protestantism Through Denial of a Personal God
- The Conflict From Human Despair Through the Move Toward Globalism
- The Conflict From the Rapture of the Church to Eternity Future