Frequently Asked Questions
How to find our Conference on Roku
Last Updated 5 years ago
These are instructions for how to watch our conference using a Roku device:
- From the main menu choose "Search"
- Search for "Livestream". When you see "Livestream" at the right of the screen, navigate over and choose it.
- Choose "Add channel"
- Type your pin number if you need to, then click on "Add channel" again.
- Wait for the next screen then choose "Go to channel"
- When the Livestream channel appears navigate all the way to the bottom of the page choose "Account Search". (note: if "Account Search" does not work, try "Event Search")
- Type "Berean Call"
- When you see the Berean Call logo click the "OK" button on your remote.
- You will see a list of talks available for the conference.