We are excited to announce that the TBC Conference this year will be August 26-28!
Reasons to Come:
- Teaching from God's Word
- Question and Answer sessions with each speaker
- Meet like-minded believers
- Fellowship Evening
- Optional Barbecue (details to be announced)
- Conference Bookstore with special pricing
- Enjoy beautiful Bend, Oregon
This Year's Speakers:
Robert Congdon - In September of 2006, Robert Congdon believed the time had come to expand his ministry to include countries outside of the United Kingdom and the United States. Leaving the American mission organization that he had represented for 10-years and returning to the United States, he started his own independent ministry, Congdon Ministries International, Inc in January 2007. Dr. Congdon seeks to to bring Biblical understanding of the relationship of Israel and the church to church leadership and the people in the pew. Through pulpit messages, Bible seminars, and church conferences, he assists the local church and enables Bible believers to understand and to defend their belief in the Rapture, the coming Tribulation, the Second Coming of Christ, and the 1000-year Millennial rule of Christ upon the earth. This teaching has enabled many Christians to better understand the Scriptures and God's plan for history. His latest books address his concern over the aggressive promotion of what he calls the "New Calvinism", and the damaging effect it is having on the body of Christ.
Larry DeBruyn is a graduate of Taylor University (B.S., 1968) and Dallas Theological Seminary (Th.M., 1974) where he received the Charles A. Nash Award in Church History. Larry has ministered in local churches, lectured as an adjunct professor at several Bible colleges, and taught internationally for 48 years. He serves as a representative for Baptist International Evangelical Ministries in Danville, Indiana. His writings about quantum spirituality, the emergent church, and increasing apostasy can be found at his website, guardinghisflock.com and at herescope.net.
Carl Kerby's passion is to proclaim the authority and accuracy of the Bible and to engage the minds and hearts of believers and unbelievers in today's culture so that they may experience the realities of the Word of God. Whether he speaks to youth or adults, large or small crowds, churches or schools, Carl has a way of connecting with almost everybody; and that is one of the reasons he is a much sought-after speaker both in the United States and abroad. Carl was a founding Board Member of Answers in Genesis for 10 years and served there for over 15 years before stepping out in faith to become President and Founder of Reasons for Hope.
- T. A. McMahon is the president and executive director of The Berean Call ministry, editor-in-chief and contributing writer for The Berean Call newsletter, co-author of The Seduction of Christianity, America: The Sorcerer's New Apprentice, and author of Showtime for the Sheep? and Temporal Delusion. Holder of a master's degree in communications, he has researched and written numerous documentaries and scripted several feature films.