All of the conference sessions are available at: https://livestream.com/bereancallconference
Reasons to Come next year:
- Teaching from God's Word
- Question and Answer sessions with each speaker
- Meet like-minded believers
- Fellowship Evening
- Optional Barbecue - more details here!
- Conference Bookstore with special pricing
- Enjoy beautiful Bend, Oregon
This Year's Speakers:
- Robert Congdon - In September of 2006, Robert Congdon believed the time had come to expand his ministry to include countries outside of the United Kingdom and the United States. Leaving the American mission organization that he had represented for 10 years and returning to the United States, he began his own independent ministry, Congdon Ministries International, Inc., in January 2007. Dr. Congdon seeks to to bring biblical understanding of the relationship between Israel and the church to church leadership and also to the people in the pews. Through pulpit messages, Bible seminars, and church conferences, he assists the local church, enabling Bible believers to understand and to defend their belief in the Rapture, the coming Tribulation, the Second Coming of Christ, and the 1000-year Millennial rule of Christ upon the earth. This teaching has helped many Christians to better understand the Scriptures and God's plan throughout history. His latest books address his concern over the aggressive promotion of what he calls the "New Calvinism" and the damaging effect it is having on the body of Christ.
Larry DeBruyn is a graduate of Taylor University (B.S., 1968) and Dallas Theological Seminary (Th.M., 1974), where he received the Charles A. Nash Award in Church History. Larry has ministered in local churches, lectured as an adjunct professor at several Bible colleges, and taught internationally for 48 years. He serves as a representative for Baptist International Evangelical Ministries in Danville, Indiana. His writings about quantum spirituality, the emergent church, and increasing apostasy can be found at his website, guardinghisflock.com, and at herescope.net.
- Carl Kerby's passion is to proclaim the authority and accuracy of the Bible and to engage the minds and hearts of believers and unbelievers in today's culture so that they may experience the realities of the Word of God. Whether speaking to youth or adults, to large or small crowds, to churches or schools, Carl has a way of connecting with almost everybody; and that is one of the reasons he is a much sought-after speaker both in the United States and abroad. Carl was a founding Board Member of Answers in Genesis for 10 years and served there for more than 15 years before stepping out in faith to become President and Founder of Reasons for Hope.
- T. A. McMahon is the president and executive director of The Berean Call ministry, editor-in-chief and contributing writer for The Berean Call newsletter, co-author of The Seduction of Christianity and America: The Sorcerer's New Apprentice, and author of Showtime for the Sheep? and Temporal Delusion. Holder of a master's degree in communications, he has researched and written numerous documentaries and scripted several feature films.
Ed Newby has been TBC’s correspondence and research staff member since 1995. Trained for mission work by New Tribes Mission, Ed has also pastored and served on the home staff of Shield of Faith Mission International. He is currently serving as a teaching elder at his church in Prineville, Oregon. He will be delivering the message for the conference’s Sunday service.
- Warren B. Smith is a former social worker who directed several homeless programs in Northern California and served as a hospice social worker in New Orleans and on the California coast. Prior to coming to Christ, Warren was involved in the New Age movement. That experience has prompted him to write extensively on the subject of spiritual deception in the church. His books include Deceived on Purpose, False Christ Coming - Does Anybody Care?, The Light That Was Dark, A "Wonderful" Deception, and "Another Jesus" Calling. Warren is a frequent speaker at conferences and on radio and television
- Ray Yungen is an author, speaker, and research analyst who has studied religious movements for nearly thirty years. In fact, some of his earliest research was for Dave Hunt! Ray's love for Jesus Christ and for people and his exuberance for life are reflected in his writing and speaking. His books include A Time of Departing and For Many Shall Come In My Name.